Our Darwen based client have an exciting opening for an Administrator to work in their already established team
This position involves working with various services and co-ordinating individuals in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain up to date and accurate records
• Arrange, manage and book calendar appointments ensuring efficient time management
• Liaise with third party service providers ensuring that appointment times are co-ordinated with multiple parties
• Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and third party providers
• Acting as a point of contact for escalations, cancellations and reports
• Support the Senior Administrator on a day to day basis
The Successful Candidate:
• This is a fast paced and target driven role. You will have previous experience of working within a customer focused environment, and have second to none administration skills along with a solid work history.
• Previous experience within Administration and strong geographical knowledge would be a distinct advantage but isn’t essential.
• You will be experienced in working to tight deadlines