Business Service Administrator
Business Services Administrator
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm / 9am-5pm
Our successful client is a field solutions provider who now has an exciting opening for a Business Services Administrator to join their team.
You will be assisting with the delivery of high quality client services and achieving repeat business targets. Ensuring that client and business quality requirements are achieved, you will be dealing with client correspondence, queries, complaints and reports, progressing business cases where required. You will be working with our international collections and legal teams very closely and providing daily support and updates.
- Provide file updates and resolve any issues the client may have as directed by the Head of Collections
- Assisting with generating repeated debt placement from existing client base.
- Uploading of new work daily, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Applying payments to cases with precision and accuracy
- Present recommendation to improve the overall quality of completed work, and report daily on your findings
- Develop tools to support in the improvement of overall quality e.g. help sheets, guidance notes etc.
- Support managers during client visits, including the preparation for the meeting, involvement in meetings and supporting the visit quality needs identified in such meetings, as required.
- Collate and compile monthly visit quality information in accordance with internal/external requirements.
- Provide client reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Aim to respond to all client requests within agreed timescales.
- Attend team meetings, share customer feedback, highlight potential issues and contribute to continuous service improvement activity.
- Outbound calls to clients including regular check-ins on performance
- The Successful Candidate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Confident at handling client issues to a resolution.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.For a confidential discussion contact Nicki Roberts at Ideal Recruit on 01282 507162 or apply with your CV to [email protected]