My client is a successful manufacturing company based in Nelson, who now has an exciting opening for a Contracts Administrator. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the Contract Managers and Contracts Director to ensure the delivery of projects are on time to the required programme and within budget. Maintain and develop spreadsheets and other forms of data capture for all contract requirements. Assist in the preparation of Installers and subcontractor payments
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain site spreadsheets on a daily and weekly basis.
- Maintain survey and manufacture records on a daily basis.
- Enter install onto the companies bespoke computer system
- Record and file installation handovers.
- To answer both internal and external calls promptly and politely. Helping to ensure that accurate and detailed messages are taken, distributed and any queries are dealt with professionally and effectively.
- Maintain records on changes to works etc noted by the Contracts Managers. Provide non-conformance details by means of exception reporting.
- Assist the MD and Accounts Department in the weekly preparation of installers and sub-contractors payments. Maintain records or orders and payments on the site spreadsheet.
- Provide planning, KPI and contract progress reports as required.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly reports are provided to the Contracts Director in electronic format at the required times.
- Provide reports, standard forms and any data requested by the Company in a precise and prompt manner.
- File and log copies of sub contract orders.
- Scanning deliveries notes
- Filing and general office duties
- Operate within the Company’s recognised systems and procedures, protecting the Company’s interests in all business activities.
- To perform any other activities reasonably required of the jobholder in order to meet the needs of the business.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm