My client is looking for a Field Coordinator to join their expanding team.
The overall purpose of this post is to conduct pre allocation checks and allocation of work referrals, ensuring the allocation of field cases is carried out as it should.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and deal with telephone calls and emails calls from Field Agents, Clients and Customers.
- Maintain open communication channels with the Field Management Team to discuss allocation requirements.
- Manage pre-allocation checks, to ensure field agents have worked holdings to a level that meets all visit requirements and parameters
- Allocate and update work to field agent following allocation process.
- Review allocation pool to ensure cases are not stagnating, or outside of agreed timeframes.
- Review allocation pool to ensure cases are moving through the required field strategy in line with clients SLA requirements.
- The post holder is expected to carry out, any other duties reasonably expected with the general level of the post.
- The post holder will be subject to clearance through the Disclosure and Barring service and also a County Court Judgment check. In addition, the post holder is expected to keep the Company updated if their personal circumstances change.
You will be required to work to a two shift pattern 08:30 am – 16:30 pm and 12:00pm – 20:00pm and also work every other Saturday 09:00am – 13:00pm – Saturdays will be paid as overtime at £900 per year.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Katie Shaw on 01282 507162 or apply with your CV to [email protected]