Our client our looking for an experienced motivated, personable sales person to join their already established sales team. Working in a Business to Business function the role would entail visiting local businesses to generate new business by promoting and marketing the company’s products.
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities and managing the sales process from end to end
• Management of own diary to enable efficient work load to maximise the opportunity of sales activities
• Achieving agreed sales targets
• Representing the company in a professional manner at all times and exceed the customer expectation’s in meeting their needs
• Ensuring you are kept up to date with market knowledge
• Regular reporting of activity and Key Performance Indicators
• Implementing sales strategies, working with the internal departments
• Provide input into implementing sales strategies with the Sales & Marketing Team to ensure sales, profit and turnover targets are achieved
It is essential that the candidate has sales experience within the installation industry.
Report directly to the Sales Manager and taking full responsibility for all aspects of the role
For a confidential discussion please contact Melanie Gilmore at Ideal Recruit Burnley on 01282 430138 or apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org