Multilingual Collections Advisors
We are recruiting for multilingual Collections Advisors to join an expending company. Tasks will involve managing your own case load of UK and overseas debts on behalf of a number of corporate clients, across a range of industry sectors. You will be responsible for providing a professional credit control and debt collection service, in accordance with industry best practice. You will be trained in compliance issues and data protection legislation.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Management of your own case load of UK and overseas debts on behalf of a number of corporate clients, across a range of industry sectors.
- Proactively chase due and overdue payments, including conducting desktop trace and general online searches to maximise collections performance, managing payment plans and escalating to legal where appropriate.
- Meet daily call targets, monthly commission and customer service targets.
- Adherence to data protection act, consumer credit legislation, data security and other compliance issues.
- Deal with complex queries and disputes and bring these to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintain up-to-date records of collections work.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates fluent in Dutch (Flemish), French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Katie Shaw at Ideal Recruit or call 0161 7422320