Plastic Injection Mould Technician
Our Client is a global automotive manufacturing business based in East Lancashire. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Plastic Injection Mould Setter with automotive setting experience.
You will work Monday- Friday weekly on a shift pattern of 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm & 10pm- 6am rotating every two weeks.
If you have experience in some of the areas outlined below, you will be a strong candidate for the role:
- NVQ Level 3/4 in Injection Moulding
- Good moulding tool handling and setting appreciation
- Knowledge/Experience of working with Masterbatch
- Continuous improvement knowledge/experience within a moulding environment
- 5’s, SMED, Kaizen
- Working to standard operations
- Best practice health and safety within a moulding environment
Ideally, the successful candidate will have extensive experience working on tooling with sliding cores moulding technically complex components. You must be qualified in injection moulding with a minimum of 5 yrs experience.
A candidate who has successfully completed the BPTA Moulding setter/technician training programme will be at an advantage.
If you are interested in working for a successful and high profile automotive engineering business please contact Colette Ward-Thomas.