Website Ideal Recruit
My client is a specialist coating company providing the industry with a range of anti-corrosive services spanning over 40 years and is now looking for an experienced Powder Coater to join their busy workshop team on the late shift.
Duties will include:
- Selecting paint from stock and preparing both the area and powder coating guns for each new job
- Performing change overs of colour
- Spraying parts of various size and ensuring paint thickness and gloss levels are correct on finished product.
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous powder coating experience is essential
- Counter balance lift truck licence would be desirable but not essential, as training will be provided for the right candidate
- Wet painting experience would be an advantage
- Experience using powder tools, as the successful candidate will also be assembling bespoke trolleys for our customers.
The company operates a bonus scheme and the successful candidate will receive 28 days holiday per year.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Nicki Roberts on 01282 507162 or apply with your CV to [email protected]