Quality Assurance Analyst
Due to growth, my client requires a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for reviewing and auditing customer contact via their Contact Centre Advisors and their Field Resolution Officers using call recording software and Voice Agent Recording Software (VARS).
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Management team.
- Analyse customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards.
- Facilitating group sessions to be delivered to include the Contact Centre and Field Performance Coaches and will report to the Head of Internal Operations.
- Design, implementation, collation, review and investigation of customer survey responses.
- Identifying areas of service improvements, developing programs to improve performance.
- Ensure that standards are met in line with regulatory and company guidelines.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions that address service quality deficiencies and / or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all customer contact teams.
- Uses system tools to gather data and analyse trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with colleagues to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- The ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships.
- The ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in an ever changing environment.
- Previous experience in customer service and / or business process required.
- Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups is essential.
- Ability to negotiate and drive change across organisational areas and influence others outside of own work group.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
For a confidential or to apply for this role, please contact Katie Shaw at Ideal Recruit.