Due to growth our client are now looking for Existing Business Account Manager for their Burnley office. you’ll be responsible for the performance maintenance of existing customer accounts.
• Maintain existing client relationships to maximise sales potential and develop new business leads.
• Manage a customer portfolio ensuring product use is being utilised at its maximum potential
• Oversee the handover of new customers into your customer portfolio on a monthly basis.
• Set weekly prices for your customer base.
• Analyse reports
• Advise customers of any changes that might affect their purchases
• Deal with regular pricing and card charge queries
We’re looking for excellence but not always experience. Our best people come from a truly varied background and as we give you full training, you don’t need to have knowledge of the industry to be successful. All we ask is you’re an excellent communicator and a confident telephone manner. You’re results driven and have a passion for getting into a sales and service environment and that you’ll always give 100%. For us, the right attitude and willingness to succeed are far more important.