Telesales / Account Manager
Due to growth, my client is looking for a New Business Account Manager for their Burnley office. Working as part of a new business team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Respond to, and follow up on sales enquiries by both telephone & email.
- Make outbound calls to potential new customers and, through asking appropriate questions understand the customer needs and recommend a suitable product or service.
- Manage your own customer accounts for a period of 6 months, ensuring your customers are fully engaged.
- Achieve stretching targets by being knowledgeable, being consultative in your approach, and having integrity when making recommendations.
- This isn’t all, you’ll deal with regular pricing and charge queries and you’ll get involved with any new/enhanced products that become available, all whilst working towards individual and group sales targets in a vibrant, fun, and friendly office.
Whether you’re looking to focus on progression into a more senior role or your ambition is to become the top Account Manager in the country and earn the commission that goes with it. This opportunity is the start of a truly amazing career journey.
My client is looking for excellence but not always experience, as a 12-week training package covering all elements of sales including product knowledge, will be provided. All they ask is you’re an excellent communicator and have a confident telephone manner. You’re results driven and have a passion for getting into a sales and service environment and that you’ll always give 100%.
For a confidential discussion contact Katie Shaw on 01282 430138 or apply with your CV to