3x Production Supervisors – AM,PM,NIGHTS
Ideal Recruit are looking for Production Supervisor for our client based in Knowsley, Liverpool, L34.
Purpose of the Position: To Lead and Supervise a team of production operatives and team leaders. To work as an integral part of the production team to ensure that the production plan is completed safely; on time and in full.
To be responsible for the manufacturing area, ensuring all lines are staffed correctly, running at the required speed making product to the required technical and company specification.
To ensure that all costs are controlled, and the factory operates to an audit ready standard.
To take responsibility for the development of all staff to ensure that the required skill sets are in place and staff are trained to the appropriate level.
• Working in a co-operative manner with colleagues within teams
• Assigning work tasks as appropriate
• Ensure all operatives understand what is expected from them during their shift
• Keep in constant communication with team leaders regarding line performance and downtime issues
• Offer support and assistance when needed to all members of staff
• Being receptive to instructions from management team
• Operate in a manner to eliminate the risk of harm or injury to oneself or others
• Responsible for the correct usage of all equipment within your designated area including both fixed and portable equipment
• Ensure that equipment is used safely, and all defects are promptly reported to engineers
• Never use a machine that you not trained to use
• Action poor run speeds to ensure optimum run rate is achieved
• You have a responsibility to maximize production yield, excessive waste must be reviewed and the cause investigated and corrective action introduced
• PPM for the hour / shift, Material waste, PDP’s. Shift labour cost, risk assessments reviewed
• Ability to lead and coordinate employees to achieve a common goal
• Demonstrable knowledge of Health and Safety requirements, (ART, Manual Handling, General risk assessments)
• Demonstrable knowledge of GMP, and clean as you go hygiene practices
• A confident manner with a drive to succeed
• Ability to communicate and influence at all business levels
• Good analytical and numerical accuracy
• Can work as part of a team or on own initiative
• Ability to act as a role model and motivate others to improve
• Ability to recognize and initiate improvement opportunities
• Flexible approach to hours worked and job role
Ideally candidate has previous experience of a similar role, however full training will be provided.
Shift Monday to Friday
1x 06.00-14.00 – £10 per hour
1x 14.00-22.00 – £10 per hour
1x 22.00-06.00 – £11 per hour
All candidates interested in the position please apply by submitting your CV here and send a text message containing your full name and” Supervisor Knowsley” (07808558714)