Posted: September 14, 2021
7.5 tonne Driver
Ideal Recruit Ltd
Ideal Recruit are currently to look for a 7.5T Driver to join one of our outstanding clients.
Our client is able to supply a vast range of products for the hospitality industry in a variety of finishes, specific to each individual clients needs. All of their products are hand finished by time-served craftsmen and craftswomen. You will be working in an onsite furniture making wood shop, in-house polishing shop and an upholstery work shop. In addition to providing new quality contract furniture, they also have an extensive range of quality salvage pub contract furniture, including chairs, tables, settles and dumbwaiters etc. They specialise in transforming rustic furniture into contract furniture fit for use.
JOB TITLE: 7.5T Driver
RATE OF PAY: £10.50ph
SHIFTS: Mon – Fri, Flexible starts from 4am
(Breakfast & Dinner expenses covered)
The job holders main responsibilities will be:
– Provide excellent customer service for customers by ensuring products are delivered to the required standard on time.
– Work in conjunction with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan.
– Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of your role and responsibilities.
– Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company.
– Follow written and verbal instructions.
– Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – tyres, water, fuel
Before Jan 1st 1997 standard driving license eligible. (experience will be preferred) Licenses acquired after Jan 1st 1997, candidate must pass C1 License Test to be eligible.
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available. Please text “haslingden” to 07756503255 if you are interested.