Experienced Recruitment Resourcer / Consultant
We are looking for someone who enjoys challenges, change and is adaptable to work on various projects. Someone who is a morning person and doesn’t mind the long hours to deliver to a high standard of service. Our client portfolio operates 24/7, you will be expected to be on call and support client needs as and when required however the office working hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. We require someone who can move around the region at short notice, someone who doesn’t mind working on challenging projects and someone who is flexible.
Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of job sites, our website and social media
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- registering candidates and performing Right To Work checks
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
Staff Relationship Management
- Resourcing, Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Enter staff and customer updates on to Temp ID system on an ongoing basis to maintain accurate records at all times. g.
- On staff availability and customer requirements.
- To fill bookings as per client requirements
- Respond to and follow up enquiries from potential new staff promptly.
- Ensure the advertising of temporary vacancies in accordance with client requirements and Ideal Recruit standards
- Review and refresh the temporary vacancies advertised at each week to ensure only live vacancies are advertised.
- Respond to complaints and resolve any issues that may arise
- To report immediately any operational issues identified to Account Manager
- Liaise with Account Manager on a weekly basis to agree activity for the week ahead.
- Work with the team in the co-ordination, planning & implementation of marketing activities by means of post, email, database mail shots, door to door canvassing and by telephone.
- Answer telephone calls within three rings. Redirect calls where appropriate handling routine enquiries accurately and courteously.
- Work with the team to meet and exceed service level standards to clients and staff.
- To maintain and develop existing Temp ID database client & staff through planned individual account support.
- Participate in the team on-call rota
- Carry our administrative duties as required.
- If required and requested to cover for Account Manager in their absence.
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- To ensure staff are recruited as per the Ideal Recruits procedures manual
- To ensure that all statutory checks are carried out with regard to proof of ID, eligibility to work, health and safety etc.
- Ensure that WTD information is kept up to date and that no employees exceed, or are likely to exceed the statutory limits.
- To ensure compliance with Conduct of Employment Agencies Act 2003.
- To ensure that the Ideal Recruits policy of equality of opportunity is adhered to at all times
- To ensure that all staff (Temp), clients and colleagues are treated professionally at all times
- This job description is a broad reflection of the current duties. It is not exhaustive & changes will be made at the discretion of senior management in conjunction with the post-holder
- Timescales for the achievement of the standards of performance relating to the duties & responsibilities identified in this job description will be agreed via the appraisal process with the post-holder
- As an employee of Ideal Recruit the post-holder will have access to confidential information. Under no circumstances should this be disclosed to an unauthorized person within or outside the company. The post-holder must ensure compliance with the requirements of the Date Protection Act(s).
- As an employee of Ideal Recruit, the post-holder will be required to adhere to all company policies including Equal Opportunities where all employees are expected to accept individual responsibility for the practical implications of these policies
- At all times the post-holder is required to take reasonable care for the health & safety of themselves & others that may be affected by what they do whilst at work. The post-holder is required to adhere to stated policies & procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management also relating to the proper use and care of office equipment, machines and materials for which the role has responsibility. Ensuring that the office is kept Clean and tidy at all times to present the image of a professional quality organisation.
- The post-holder is required to participate in relevant internal and external training courses and meetings as advised to develop skills &knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- The post-holder must familiarise themselves with company HR policy and procedures
- This post may require the post-holder to travel to other company locations in the course of the fulfillment of their duties for which they must have their car insured for business use.