Ideal Recruit are growing their team and we want you to join us!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in Washington.
As an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator, you will be a core contact for our client and colleagues working onsite, so a passionate, driven and flexible attitude is vital.
You will ideally have a background in recruitment or customer service, and have a commitment to providing the best possible service to our customers.
The Onsite Recruitment Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Client relationship building through face to face communication
- Conducting inductions and refresher training
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone and providing ‘out of hours’ on-call support when required
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
- Planning and facilitating recruitment during peaks and downtimes
Who are we looking for?
The Ideal Candidate will have the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills as well a customer-centric mind-set, always putting people first. You are also expected to have a resilient, driven and flexible approach to work and our clients. You will have a growth mind-set, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers. We would also expect our Ideal Candidate to be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers. Successful candidate will be reporting directly to our Regional Management and will be supported by the Account Manager at all times.
How to apply?
All candidates interested in the above role, please send your CV and cover letter to my email – firstname.lastname@example.org Please state ‘WASHINGTON COORDINATOR’’ in the subject of your email.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 DEO