Responsible Recruitment Policy
IDEAL RECRUIT LIMITED
This Policy sets out:
Ideal Recruit Ltd.’s commitment to ensure all workers within our operations and supply chains are recruited, and (if relevant) supplied, ethically and professionally and,
The protections that apply to all workers throughout their application, recruitment and subsequent employment or supply.
Ideal Recruit Ltd. is committed to embedding the Responsible Recruitment Pillars and Standards listed below into our operations and supply chains.
A. We have a business structure, business model and governance compatible with operating legally, ethically and sustainably.
B. Ethical standards of recruitment and labour supply are embedded through effective management systems.
C. Open and transparent relationships are developed and maintained between clients and recruiters who work together strategically for mutual benefit.
D. A worker-centred approach is taken to ensure high levels of worker job satisfaction and engagement.
1. No recruitment fees or related costs are paid by workers, and where evidence of fee-charging is discovered, workers are reimbursed.
2. Job offers are clear and accurate. All workers understand both the nature of work required and the terms and conditions related to the job.
3. The collection, storage and processing of workers’ personal data accords with national law and the principles of confidentiality, proportionality and necessity.
4. Workers already living local to the workplace are given fair access to work.
5. No child labour is used.
6. Workers have the legal eligibility to work in the country, region and job role, and for the client, they are recruited/supplied for.
7. ‘Imposters’ and ‘hidden’ workers are prevented.
8. Agency workers are employed/engaged in a formal and lawfully recognised relationship appropriate to their working arrangements and they are offered regular work.
9. All agency workers are paid for all working time, on time, and in accordance with national law and their contract/assignment details form.
10. All agency workers receive the paid holiday to which they are entitled without detriment.
11. All agency workers receive contractual and statutory benefits to which they are entitled to without detriment.
12. Agency workers’ employment taxes and social costs are accurately calculated and paid to the appropriate authority in a timely manner.
13. Agency workers’ working time is managed and does not exceed relevant legal, ethical standards and contractual limits.
14. All agency workers’ work is safe.
15. Accommodation, if applicable to the assignment, is safe, hygienic, meets resident agency workers’ basic needs and accords with relevant legislation.
16. Transport, if provided for agency workers, is safe and accords with relevant national laws and guidance.
17. Workers’ right to freedom of association is respected during their recruitment and supply.
18. All workers receive fair and equal opportunity and treatment during their recruitment and supply.
19. Workers are protected from mistreatment at work, including discrimination, harassment and bullying during their recruitment and supply.
20. Agency workers’ conduct and capability issues are managed consistently, proportionately and in a timely, professional and unbiased manner.
21. Appropriate remedy is accessible to all workers during their recruitment and supply.
22. Agency workers are not unreasonably restricted from taking up employment opportunities with the Labour User they are supplied to or connected party.
23. Termination of agency workers’ contracts is handled responsibly, with workers receiving all outstanding pay and benefits to which they are entitled.
24. Proactive steps are taken to reduce the risk of workers being subjected to forced labour, labour trafficking or other hidden third-party labour exploitation during their recruitment and supply, with an appropriate response should this be discovered.